DEC AXV11-C analog board

Nigel Johnson Ham g4ajq1 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 11:26:32 CST 2022

Now that I have thought a bit more, I think it was the DT2762

The board was made by Data Translation.  There is an identical board
sold by them, in the DT2x6x series but I can'r remember the exact number.

Nigel Johnson, MSc., MIEEE, MCSE VE3ID/G4AJQ/VA3MCU
Amateur Radio, the origin of the open-source concept!
Skype:  TILBURY2591nw.johnson at ieee.org