Lisp machine PCBs

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 06:24:28 CDT 2022

A chap I know -- not on the list -- has some old LispM bits that he
would like to find good homes for.

Quote:
«
LISP Machine boards - attached are a couple of pictures of the two
sizes of boards we have. The smaller boards are two ESDI "paddles" and
two console boards. The larger boards are six colour memory boards,
two 512kW memory boards, two NBS FEP-IO boards and a colour controller
board. AFAIK they're all from 3600-series machines. No idea if they
work or not, clearly.

The LISP Machine keyboards we have in the cupboard are 364000 models,
complete with cables.
»

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BJt5NBYG2YEiiJYJMMYFmQN7TlefU1CW/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xHAQPuFh4OCW_IGX1V6J1SnE2blNzFPN/view?usp=sharing

I know that the keyboards are seriously valuable (~USD 1500 each at a
guess) but he would prefer that they went to actual LispM owners and
not to random keyboard collectors.

I am looking for pointers to anywhere that I might find such LispM
owners, and anyone who might be interested in the PCBs.

--
Liam Proven ~ Profile: https://about.me/liamproven
Email: lproven at cix.co.uk ~ gMail/gTalk/FB: lproven at gmail.com
Twitter/LinkedIn: lproven ~ Skype: liamproven
UK: (+44) 7939-087884 ~ Czech [+ WhatsApp/Telegram/Signal]: (+420) 702-829-053