Felt pads for RX50

Joshua Rice rice43 at btinternet.com
Tue Apr 19 04:28:44 CDT 2022

Never had to replace them, but from what i remember, from cleaning out
an RX50 last year... they're thinner than cassette tape felt pads.

I imagine sticky back craft felt would be an adequate replacement.
Cutting it/stamping it out might be the tricky part.

https://www.bakerross.co.uk/self-adhesive-felt-sheets-classpack - Craft
felt

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Cutters-Stainless-Indentation-Ceramics-Dotting/dp/B07VDNY82V/ref=asc_df_B07VDNY82V/
- Clay cutters, might work, might not. Might be better off with a
stanley knife and some steady hands

I'm really only hypothesising here... But if i was in your shoes, that's
what i'd try.

Cheers,

Josh Rice