Glass memory?

Mark Huffstutter mhuffstutter at outlook.com
Fri Apr 1 03:08:00 CDT 2022

That's where I first learned about SAW devices, in Broadcasting.
Used to maintain Ikegami 79D ENG field cameras, Ike used them
As H line delays to construct a mask signal of sorts to generate
A Horizontal edge signal, which was applied to the video signal
To add a "Detail" enhancement for sharpening the pix. Right up
To a ringing edge, if You liked that sort of thing.......

Mark