PDP-11/05 Fault?

Joshua Rice rice43 at btinternet.com
Thu Sep 30 10:33:05 CDT 2021

------ Original Message ------
From: "Jerry Weiss via cctalk" <cctalk at classiccmp.org>
To: "Paul Koning" <paulkoning at comcast.net>; "General Discussion:
On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts" <cctalk at classiccmp.org>; "Nigel Williams"
<nw at retrocomputingtasmania.com>
Sent: Thursday, 30 Sep, 2021 At 15:08
Subject: Re: PDP-11/05 Fault?
On 9/30/21 8:12 AM, Paul Koning via cctalk wrote:
On Sep 30, 2021, at 1:02 AM, Nigel Williams
<nw at retrocomputingtasmania.com> wrote:
On Thu, Sep 30, 2021 at 10:49 AM Paul Koning via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
I see that the PDP-11 architecture handbook doesn't seem to be on
Bitsavers...
Do you mean this handbook?
http://wwcm.synology.me/pdf/EB-23657-18%20PDP-11%20Architecture%20Handbook.pdf
<http://wwcm.synology.me/pdf/EB-23657-18%20PDP-11%20Architecture%20Handbook.pdf>
ORDER CODE: EB-23657-18
(from here: http://wwcm.synology.me/scanned.html
<http://wwcm.synology.me/scanned.html> )
Yes, that's the one.  Excellent reference, it's the only place where
I've seen that entire large tables (52 entries) of model differences.
	paul

The same table is also in EK-DCJ11-UG-PRE_J11ug_Oct83.pdf.  I find the
latter just a bit easier to read.
    Jerry

That book multiplies like rabbits though. I swear, any time i buy any
new PDP-11 literature, i somehow end up with another copy. They're not
that rare (or maybe i'm just lucky)

Josh