Programming Bipolar PROMs

Brian Marstella brian at marstella.net
Mon Sep 27 11:16:28 CDT 2021

I recently picked up an EPROM+ programming unit (
https://www.arlabs.com/eprom_plus.html) from eBay used in order to program
a couple of PROMs. Unfortunately, I haven't actually tried it yet but the
82S23 and others are supported. The owner of the company seems to be
extremely responsive to any and all questions and has a lot of
documentation on the web site.