An American perspective on the late great Sir Clive Sinclair, from Fast Company

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 20:44:34 CDT 2021

My girlfriend commented to me that Americans don't understand London"s
Fleet Street scene of the 70's and early 80s and how Sinclair products were
represented there.  In the US the "Timex Sinclair TS-1000" was a budget $99
computer for sale in Hallmark gift stores and its marketing represented
little of the fleet Street cache.

Bill

Bill