Setting up a VMS system

Wayne S wayne.sudol at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 23 16:25:02 CDT 2021

FYI
It looks like VSI turned off FTP.
I got this email a few days ago.

VSI FTP OPENKITS Account Closed
This is to inform you that as of now, the VSI FTP OPENKITS account is permanently suspended.
Any new versions of open source or VSI-proprietary products that are freely distributed will appear on the products page of our website: https://vmssoftware.com/products/list/<https://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001RhdUuOKzErwfylXn_2yjHJ6x3cI-7mRpLYN7NxVzzoffMqiQja0xRbXDm1Cw5Lhukuz58TkQUUTQ3zVoUM2NBo-jrLqVLRQqgl8VDigNeXGvmN_uT-KZhJdYfEKOmu6Y0WZCYXw71exuJ1U6UmwQIcuNS-wm_CnhNYValFhqmm4=&c=Yex7Tn4oJcAZiCbBWEaXEBd2viJiJodSSQhcIWgTlaiutgQ6-GiKVg==&ch=RJlmDAB3HxLW2T40PdC9G90oC90-BZh9fpJ7i9fuQJ_uRo696ywvLg==>. You can use cURL or wget to download from HTTPS, for example:
curl "https://vmssoftware.com/openkits/alpopensource/VSI-AXPVMS-VGIT-V0100-0-1.ZIPEXE" --compressed --output vgit.zipexe
Any problems?
Let us know at community at vmssoftware.com<mailto:community at vmssoftware.com>, we're happy to help!