scanning a ton of documentation

Lyle Bickley lbickley at bickleywest.com
Wed Sep 22 14:30:00 CDT 2021

AFAIK, I have an entire library of MODCOMP documentation - consisting of over
one thousand manuals as PDF's. I will check with the person who had the
original manuals scanned and check to see if it is O.K. to zip them up and give
them to AL to post on bitsavers. (I expect them to say "O.K.").

Cheers,
Lyle
--

--