Setting up a VMS system

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 09:12:17 CDT 2021

Find a working vms system and back up the drives to your
externally-attached drive (s) to clone them.  Migrate the cloned drives to
your system.  This is a simplified statement of what's really involved but
if you can get to a similar system to your dec whatever you have, I'd
attempt the clone process.  That is if you have/want to use real  vax/alpha
hardware.
Bill