September 25th Kennett Classic - Only 9 Days To Go

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 12:06:54 CDT 2021

Only 9 days until the 2nd-annual Kennett Classic

URL for more info: https://www.kennettclassic.com/
Download flyer:
https://www.kennettclassic.com/kc2/kennett-classic-flyer-KC-II.pdf

WHAT:  Our yearly event to celebrate another year of operations.

WHERE: 115 S. Union St. Kennett Square, PA USA (Between Philadelphia and
Baltimore).  The venue is called "The Garage", it's a large ventilated
building located across the street from the museum.

WHEN:
[ 8AM ] the workshop / hackerspace opens

[ 12 Noon - 5PM ]  - open to "the public" exhibits
So far we have about 10 exhibits - We could use a few more, please inquire
if interested.

[ 5-7PM ]  - Retooling for the music performances  / Dinner
There are a dozen restaurants within walking distance and lots to do in
Kennett Square, PA or you can use that time to tour the museum, or just
stay in the building and continue your work

[ 7PM - 11PM ]  Live Chiptune / Wave-bending performances!
--BANDS--
AP0C
Inverse Phase
Cheap Dinosaurs
(sound clip links from kennettclassic.com)

QUESTIONS?  https://www.kennettclassic.com/contact.cfm