PDP-11/70 Boards

Jay Jaeger cube1 at charter.net
Mon Nov 29 14:05:13 CST 2021

On 11/29/2021 7:32 AM, Ed C. via cctalk wrote:
> Dear list, I'm currently restoring a PDP-11/70 system and need the
> following boards to complete the CPU:
>
> FP11-C slots:
> M8127
> M8128
> M8129
>
> Cache slots:
> M8142
> M8143
> M8144
> M8145
>
> Any help finding these is appreciated. Thanks.

So, it turns out that I *do* have an FP11-C.  My PDP-11/45 with the
KB11-D processor in it has an FP11-C.  So, at the least, I would need to
try and figure out if the boards in it right now are the ones that came
with it [This is what my notes from 1989/1990 say], or are my spares,
and, at the least one of the two M8126 boards is marked "Bad".

JRJ