IBM transistor replacements

Al alsilisk at icloud.com
Fri Nov 26 15:52:40 CST 2021

Dear all,

A while ago I received an IBM 3286 printer, annoyingly some of the transistors in the printer section have been corroded.
What I am having trouble with is reading the part codes and finding a modern equivalent of them.

There are two types.

One has a Ti logo and two sets of numbers (attached). Does anybody know which numbers are the part numbers and if they are IBM house numbered?

Photos of the Ti transistors and card assembly: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JTnsWS4A8NrYJNFsqK2ejOeqqJNjoF1w?usp=sharing
The other is an IBM transistor with what appears to be a 3 digit part code; for which I have been pointed to a list of house numbering and equivalents on the 1401 website. I was told the list is much older and I fear it might be out of date. However there is an entry for the part codes on my IBM transistors.

Should I trust the list for replacements?

http://ibm-1401.info/BobEricksonIBM-Transistor-Substitution.html

Thanks in advance,

Al