HP 2000 TSB and FORTRAN

David Williams nospam212-cctalk at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 21 14:43:15 CST 2021

For anyone who is interested, I have scanned and posted the OMSI 2000
FORTRAN manuals to archive.org. Will also post them to my site later.

It looks like there are three manuals. The first is missing the front
cover and just starts with "Section 1" but seems to be for students who
are learning to program in FORTRAN with the system. The second is a
guide and answer key for the instructor and the third appears to be for
the system operator.

There seems to be two different versions of OMSI 2000 FORTRAN, one for
TSB B/E and another for TSB C/F which seems to have additional features.

David Williams
www.trailingedge.com