HP 2000 TSB and FORTRAN

David Williams nospam212-cctalk at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 19 12:42:00 CST 2021

On 11/19/2021 11:41 AM, ED SHARPE wrote:
> Trying to remembrr how many pages it was?

Looking through what I have here I'm finding out this is actually more
than one manual. Looks like three so far with each being between about
40-50 pages (single sided photocopies).

First part is just labeled "Section One Standard FORTRAN". The next is
"OMSI 2000 FORTRAN Answer Key and Instructor's Guide" and the third is
"OMSI 2000 FORTRAN Sep 15th, 1973 Manual (Pre-Publication Proof)".

Funny that I was just up in Portland last month and visited OMSI...

David Williams
www.trailingedge.com