What happened to control-data.info and controlfreaks.org?

Andrew Warkentin andreww591 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 00:38:29 CST 2021

On 11/18/21, Chuck Guzis via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> Have any SCOPE 3.1.6 or 3.3 deadstart images survived?   If someone has
> an old 7-track deadstart tape, I'll be happy to image it.  NOS is too
> new for me--I date from the time that it was KRONOS--and before that, MACE.
>
> --Chuck

I think there was a SCOPE 3.3 deadstart tape that got imaged but I
can't quite remember if it was posted on the wiki. I can't quite
remember what some of the tape images I downloaded actually are (the
names aren't always obvious and I unfortunately didn't organize them
very well). Of the known images I have the closest thing to SCOPE 3.3
would be SCOPE/Hustler, although I'm not sure if the deadstart tape
image works with the disk images.