What happened to control-data.info and controlfreaks.org?

Michael Kerpan mjkerpan at kerpan.com
Thu Nov 18 08:22:39 CST 2021

What happened? Looking back at my emails, the list was operating normally
until September 3. Then it just stopped. There were normal discussions
going on. There was no flood of spam. As far as I can tell, nothing occured
that would trigger a rage quit.

Is the software and documentation that was on the site at least archived
elsewhere? Has anybody downloaded it and can maybe upload to archive.org?

Mike