Does anybody have documentation or know about the OKI IF800/300 a.k.a. Sumicom System 830

pleasefixthisbrick pleasefixmybrick at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 12:37:45 CST 2021

?
It certainly didn't have market penetration in USA!
I did once have, and implemented in XenoCopy, a sample disk from an Okidata if800 model 20, which seemed to be the same as a BMC if800 model 20 (if one more alternate name might help you find information). I hadn't heard the Sumicom badging.
?
I also had a disk for Oki (don't know if same model) with the Microsoft Stand-Alone BASIC, instead of CP/M.
?

Unfortunately, the model 20 was a different architecture all together.  I have begun looking into Japanese museums.   Maybe there is more documentation and data in its country of origin.