LINCtape images

Christian Corti cc at informatik.uni-stuttgart.de
Fri Nov 5 04:55:38 CDT 2021

On Thu, 4 Nov 2021, David Gesswein wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 03, 2021 at 10:57:21AM -0500, Jay Jaeger wrote:
>>
>> I have some LINCTape images with diagnostics.  Let me know if you need one
>> and I can send you the image.
>>
> I can add them to my browsble archive if you wish.
> http://www.pdp8online.com/images/index.shtml

Thanks to you all, I've been able to do the first step in recreating
LINCtapes. I have successfully extracted the MARK12 binary [1] from the
dial.linc tape image and convert it into a BN that can be loaded with the
BINLDR. We testet it yesterday and guess what, we could mark new LINCtapes
on our PDP-12 without errors.
Next step is bringing up SerialDisk.

Christian

[1]
ftp://computermuseum.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de/dec/pdp12/MARK12.BN