LINCtape images

Vincent Slyngstad vincent.slyngstad at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 21:00:23 CDT 2021

On 11/4/2021 5:46 PM, David Gesswein via cctech wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 02, 2021 at 07:53:42PM -0700, Vincent Slyngstad wrote:
>> On 11/2/2021 2:25 PM, Jay Jaeger via cctalk wrote:
>>> Here is a program I wrote for reading/writing tape images via XModem
>>> protocol for my PDP-12, and another for comparing two linctapes.
>>
>> Cool!  I was able to recover the code and convert it into a more modern PAL
>> dialect.  Your listings also don't display the many literals that were
>> generated on page zero (except sort of implicitly).
>
> Did you put them on your site?

Probably not a bad idea.  Here's a directory for my work on Jay's stuff,
and also a snapshot of the SerialDisk stuff configured for PDP-12 and
LINCtape:

http://svn.so-much-stuff.com/svn/trunk/pdp8/src/pdp12/

It's not really a web page, but it is something you can fetch (and
update) with SVN, which is much easier.

	Vince