DEC Computer Lab for sale

Vincent Slyngstad vincent.slyngstad at gmail.com
Sun May 30 10:42:44 CDT 2021

On 5/30/2021 6:22 AM, Eric Moore wrote:
> Hi, I have a DEC computer lab, but no cables. It works fine, but I would
> love to pair it with an original-as-reasonable set of cables.
>
> Are the mini-banana plugs the best modern replacement available? Are
> pics of the original plugs available?

The mini-banana works OK, and I don't know of anything better that is
still available.  A hundred of them (50 patch cables) won't be cheap.

https://so-much-stuff.com/pdp8/computerlab/computerlab.php
The photos get a little bigger if you click them.  Those bits of stamped
brass or whatever they are made of were probably pennies each.

	Vince