DEC Computer Lab for sale

William Donzelli wdonzelli at gmail.com
Sat May 29 19:58:29 CDT 2021

Who's idea was the mini-banana anyway? I do not think it was General
Radio. Pomona?

I recently came across some dual mini banana adapters (for someone
without correct context that would be very confusing) but they have no
makers marks. Sort of like GenRad 274 stuff but half sized in every
dimension.

--
Will

--