COMPAQ ISA PC to ethernent

Scott Quinn compoobah at gmail.com
Tue May 25 17:34:06 CDT 2021

On Sun, 2021-05-23 at 12:00 -0500, cctalk-request at classiccmp.org wrote:
> To: Grant Taylor <cctalk at gtaylor.tnetconsulting.net>,
>         General at ezwind.net, Discussion at ezwind.net:On-Topic and Off-
> Topic Posts
>         <cctalk at classiccmp.org>
> Subject: Re: COMPAQ ISA PC to ethernent
>
> Grant and et al,
>      I have several hundred MB and expansion cards from 30 years ago
> up
> to about 5 years ago. I would like to sell all of my computer
> equipment.
> Boards, cards, cables, covers, printers, monitors, computers. The
> whole
> works.
>      I probably have cancer and if I do I am dead. i have been
> selling
> off everything that I own and I have been using the funds to drive
> all
> around the country full filling my bucket list. Please help me by
> taking
> everything off my hands? I still have two Simpson 260 VOMs that I
> want
> to see go to a good home instead of hitting the trash.
>      Grant, Randy has not responded to me. Yes, I have Arcnet and
> Ethernet ISA cards. What info do you need?
> GOD Bless and Thanks,
> rich!
Man, that bites. Seen too many people I know die of cancer.
Simpson meters are nice, and having an analog around is good, hope
someone snags them. Too rich for my blood.
Reminds me have a old NRI VTVM I need to get working, think I'm gonna
try to wire in a 50B5 instead of the dead 50C5. FETVOMs interest me but
don't see many of those around.