How to read Osborne 1 Floppies?

Peter Coghlan cctalk at beyondthepale.ie
Tue May 25 13:22:46 CDT 2021

Early on, floppy disks on the BBC Micro were 5.25in FM with 10 sectors
per track and 256 bytes per sector.  However, BBC Micros are probably not
common where you are and some programming in 6502 assembly or BBC Basic
and a knowledge of the Osbourne filesystem would be required.

I might be persuaded to offer the use of a BBC Micro and to do the
programming if it is feasable to send me the disks and details of the
filesystem involved, assuming a more convenient solution doesn't come
up.

Regards,
Peter Coghlan.