DEC weights

B M iamvirtual at gmail.com
Mon May 24 00:39:01 CDT 2021

Marc,

I am not aware of a single document that lists the weights of various
sub-systems.  I did find the weights or the RK05 and H960 rack:

RK05 110 lbs
See: DEC-00-RK05-DA RK05 DISK DRIVE MAINTENANCE MANUAL      Page 1-2

H960 120 lbs   (not sure if this includes the side panels)
See: DEC-11H45SM-E-D PDP-11/45 System Maintenance Manual    Page C-5

--barrym