COMPAQ ISA PC to ethernent

Richard Pope mechanic_2 at charter.net
Sun May 23 17:27:55 CDT 2021

Grant and et al,
     There are probably a dozen MBs from 386 to P-4 with some AMD
Opetrons. There are ISA cards, EISA cards, PCI cards, PCI -E cards, and
AGP cards. Serial cards, SCSI cards, Ethernet cards, Arcnet cards, video
cards and video with TV cards, Parallel Cards, IDE cards, Multi-function
with Serial, Parallel, IDE, and Floppy cards, unknown quantity at this
point on the expansion cards. Dozens of SIMMS, DIMMS, 8 bit and 9 bit.
All kinds of speeds.
     Parallel cables, serial cables, at least a hundred power cables,
Arcnet cables, video cables, Ethernet cables, telephone cables, audio
cables, internal and external, ide cables, SCSI cables internal and
external, Ethernet hubs and switches, unknown quantity, PATA HD Drives,
SCSI HDDs, Tape drives both SCSI and PATA, CD-Rom drives PATA and maybe
SCSI, Floppy Drives, hundreds of different types of blanks that go on
the back of computer cases, MB adapter plates, an External SCSI Drive
case, Power supplies a Complete Opetron based computer, monitors,
printers, apple computers, a Sony true multisync monitor, UPS',
speakers, internal and external, lots of books, software. It is 30 years
of collecting and repairing computers.
     The gold alone is worth more than what I am asking for everything!
rich!