COMPAQ ISA PC to ethernent

Richard Pope mechanic_2 at charter.net
Sat May 22 23:53:50 CDT 2021

Grant and et al,
     I have several hundred MB and expansion cards from 30 years ago up
to about 5 years ago. I would like to sell all of my computer equipment.
Boards, cards, cables, covers, printers, monitors, computers. The whole
works.
     I probably have cancer and if I do I am dead. i have been selling
off everything that I own and I have been using the funds to drive all
around the country full filling my bucket list. Please help me by taking
everything off my hands? I still have two Simpson 260 VOMs that I want
to see go to a good home instead of hitting the trash.
     Grant, Randy has not responded to me. Yes, I have Arcnet and
Ethernet ISA cards. What info do you need?
GOD Bless and Thanks,
rich!