SCSI2SD

Adrian Graham binarydinosaurs at gmail.com
Fri May 21 17:12:33 CDT 2021

I know a lot of folk using SCSI2SD in VAXen with great success, and now
there's a new kid on the block that was originally for the Sharp X68000 but
is currently being heavily tested on 68K Macs and I see no reason why it
shouldn't work on low-end VAXen too. I'll be ordering one soon to try.

Home · akuker/RASCSI Wiki · GitHub <https://github.com/akuker/RASCSI/wiki>
<https://github.com/akuker/RASCSI/wiki>
--
Adrian Graham
Owner of Binary Dinosaurs, the UK's biggest private home computer