SCSI2SD

dave.g4ugm at gmail.com dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Fri May 21 16:10:01 CDT 2021

Zane,

I have one in a VaxStation. To be honest I can't remember which Vaxstation. I think it was the 3100/30 because it will only boot from a 1Gb or less drive and the SCSI2SD allows a lot of different config options.
Of course, there are lots of different Vaxstations with different SCSI hardware. There are many different SCSI2SD as well.
So as usual, "Your Milage might vary"

Dave