Fwd: DDS Intertec SuperBrain attic find w/ OS and dust cover

Eric Evans 4eric.evans at gmail.com
Mon May 17 14:40:06 CDT 2021

Classic Computer Collectors,

My name is Eric and I live in Baton Rouge, LA. A customer of mine recently
asked me to find a good home for his early 1980's Intertec Superbrain. He
told me that it worked the last time he used it in 198? after which time it
sat in his attic with the dust cover on it. He provided me with a number of
5.25" floppy disks, which he said contained the complete operating system.

The chassis appears to be 100% intact, and includes the dust cover. I can
provide a few photos if you'd like.

I have not yet been able to make contact with any other classic PC
collectors, or museums that have expressed interest. Before I send it out
to my local recycler, I thought I'd reach out and see if anyone might be
interested.

Thank you for your time & God bless,

Eric Evans
225homebuyers.com
225.242.9858 gVoice
316.461.8587 cell

Sorry but no - I'm moving to smaller digs and have had to let much of my
collection go and simply can't take on more right now. You might try the
Classic computer collectors mailing list:

   http://www.classiccmp.org

Dave

Btw: In asking stuff like this it might be a good idea to state your (or
friends) location.