DECNet for Pro 300 series boxes

Rob Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Mon May 17 14:24:02 CDT 2021

Not aware of any, however if there is a C compiler for the Pro 300 series then you could potentially adapt my user mode router to the Pro 300. In fact, it might be a fun project. However, it isn't the full DECnet stack, just the router and a little bit of the Network Management layer. I am trying to repair my real Pro 350, although I am not having much luck so far.

Regards

Rob