WordPerfect for VMS

Zane Healy healyzh at avanthar.com
Tue May 11 18:31:39 CDT 2021

Awesome!  Thank you, I’ve been trying to wrap my brain around how it could be done. Though after printing and cutting it out, it strikes me as a bit strange.  It blocks F7-F20 on both the LK201 and the LK401.

I would assume that they probably had a second template that was for the function keys.  The online help makes it sound like there may have been 3 templates; edit key, numeric keypad, and function key.  After seeing this, I have an idea for creating a better template, and might give it a go.

Zane