DEC PDP-8/e Omnibus backplane lubrication

W2HX w2hx at w2hx.com
Tue May 11 13:23:53 CDT 2021

Very interesting. In probably 30 years I've been repairing equipment and among the dozen or so electronics forums I belong to, you may be the first person I've run across to throw some shade on that product. I've never heard any concerns or warnings about it. And there are some rather reputable companies using it. Including HP, GE, Honeywell, Tektronix, etc. I feel I'm in good enough company with those folks to continue using it.

https://caig.com/all-testimonials/

But please share your experience with it so others can form their opinions.
Eugene