LK201 emulator for PS-2 keyboard

Jonathan Stone kiwi_jonathan at yahoo.com
Tue May 11 14:17:04 CDT 2021

On Tuesday, May 11, 2021, 10:49:05 AM PDT, Paul Koning via cctech <cctech at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> Last year I created an LK201 keyboard emulator that uses a USB keyboard.

Just curious; have you thought of adding VSXXX-?? mouse emulation, using input from either USB or PS/2 mouse?
With a mini-DIN output? These are becoming hard to find (aside perhaps from our Australian member who mentions having them by the kg).

Speaking of which; are any of those mice for sale? I could use another VSXXX-BB -- access.bus for Personal Decstation -- which are even rarer.