WordPerfect for VMS

Zane Healy healyzh at avanthar.com
Sun May 9 18:31:05 CDT 2021

On May 8, 2021, at 7:55 PM, Jason T via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> On Fri, May 7, 2021 at 8:45 PM Zane Healy via cctalk
> <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
>>
>> Strange question, does anyone happen to have the keyboard overlays for the VAX/VMS version of Word Perfect that they can photograph, or better yet scan?  I have the manuals, and the green, red, and blue stickers on the VT keyboard, but no overlays.  I *might* have the overlays, but I can’t find the the VT keyboard I’m thinking of (though after digging, I know I have more than I thought).
>>
>> I’m looking for the VT200/300 version (which should work for my LK401).
>
> I have the manual binder and box here as well, but there is no
> keyboard overlay.  Do we know for sure if they provided one?

The Reference manual mentions that there should be a keyboard template, and that there were also “keycals".  I have two keyboards with the stickers to show which PF key goes to which set of the four rows of function key commands.

You can also display this on your terminal screen by hitting “help” twice.  It would be easy to create a template for the function keys, but with the “edit key template” and the “keypad template”, you just about have to have stickers.

Zane