Pro350/"XT" pre-release documents

Chris Zach cz at alembic.crystel.com
Mon Mar 29 20:27:58 CDT 2021

Well, what I have is this:

SPSS/Pro introductory guide
(2) SPSS/Pro for DEC professional/350
SPSS-X User's guide, third edition (Think telephone book)
4 disks VOL NAME SPSSPRO1 (to 4)

Hey, in one of the manuals there is an additional disk SPSS/Pro
DEMONSTRATION

I guess I can copy them on my Pro/380 to other disks, but does anyone
have a better way to make a spare copy? They are almost 40 years old at
this point...

Interesting stuff.