Diversified Technology CAT904 80286 single board PC

Tom Uban tom at figureeightbrewing.com
Mon Mar 15 08:38:56 CDT 2021

It dawned on me that I probably just need to change a BIOS setting. I haven't dealt with PCs in so
long I've forgotten what to do...
I would still like to find a manual if someone has one.

> I have a Diversified Technology CAT904 80286 single board PC in a system with a 5.25" floppy drive
running DOS.
> I would like to switch the system to use a 3.5" drive and am wondering if anyone has a manual for
the dip switch settings for this board or if I can simply add a 3.5" drive as a 2nd device on the
floppy cable (guessing not without switch changes)?