name/model of HP portable printer? (not HP 2225x) circa 1993

davidkcollins2 at gmail.com davidkcollins2 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 01:31:50 CST 2021

How about this...

http://www.hpmuseum.net/display_item.php?hw=311

David Collins
www.hpmuseum.net

-----Original Message-----
From: cctalk <cctalk-bounces at classiccmp.org> On Behalf Of Stan Sieler via cctalk
Sent: Friday, 12 March 2021 6:22 PM
To: General Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts <cctalk at classiccmp.org>
Subject: name/model of HP portable printer? (not HP 2225x) circa 1993

Hi,

Does anyone remember the product name or number of the tiny HP portable printer (*not* an HP 2225 of any kind!) that probably came out about the same time as the HP Omnibook 300 (1993)?
(My google-fu failed me.)

IIRC, it was able to print on regular paper 8.5" wide, probably using a thinkjet mechanism.
Battery powered, probably black, probably HP-IL interface.

I remember coveting one when I got my first Omnibook, but by that time they were off the market and the only one I ever saw wasn't for sale (I did borrow it for a few days, it worked well).
The use of standard (in the U.S.) paper, plus the tiny size, had be interested in it.

thanks,

Stan