Pdp10 and TOPS 10 stuff

Rob Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Sat Mar 6 10:49:52 CST 2021

I am in the UK and wouldn't mind any interesting manuals. However, since Brexit I don't think postage to the UK is all that cheap and simple either!

I don't have a PDP10 (I wish I did!), but I do run the SIMH PDP10 occasionally to run TOPS20.

In fact, I would like to take the opportunity to once again ask if anyone happens to have a copy of the PDP10 port of ALGOL68C? I would dearly love to find this.

Regards

Rob