PDP 8/a for sale UK (Devon)

Gordon Henderson gordon+cctalk at drogon.net
Fri Mar 5 09:35:24 CST 2021

I'm moving soon and need to down-size a little, so selling off my PDP-8/a.
It has 16KW core and is in full working order. It has the serial IO board
which I think was standard in the 8/a anyway. It's a 3-card system plus
the 2 x 8KW core boards.

Also included is a Vincent Slyngstad memory/rtc expansion board - not
built up, so full kit form that I've not been able to assemble yet.

£1000 ono.

https://unicorn.drogon.net/IMG_20210305_150415.jpg

boards:

https://unicorn.drogon.net/IMG_20180126_181135.jpg
https://unicorn.drogon.net/IMG_20180126_181115.jpg
https://unicorn.drogon.net/IMG_20180126_171659.jpg

I'm based in Devon. Buyer collect (if you want to see it working) else I
can make a short video and may be able to take it a little way up or down
the A38/M5.

Thanks,

Gordon