DS20 Alpha System

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Tue Mar 2 08:55:36 CST 2021

I've got rights to a fairly nice system located in St. Louis.  It has
working streaming tapes as well as half inch, all working.

It is on till this coming weekend.

The full system is a single bay, I've been told is 7' tall on casters.
I won't let it be scrapped if possible, but I'd like it to go off the
floor directly to someone interested and not have to use favors to get
help having it moved out.

It will be skinned of an addin UPS but otherwise disconnected and put to
one side till it can be picked up.

Told the location has dock high, but no word on how that is accessible
or what type it is.  Might be able to move dock high to dock high anyway.

Let me know if there's interest.  I will have to have possession of the
drives, but will make sure the hardware that goes with them is kept.  I
hope I can zero them and pass it along.

Cabling will be boxed as appropriate and will be included.

Let me know if you are interested, and pass it along.  I know it's a
dual processor, but don't have other info right handy here.

thanks
Jim