Serial Multisession

Gavin Scott gavin at learn.bio
Thu Jun 24 18:42:08 CDT 2021

The patent goes into considerable depth on the "preferred embodiment"
with descriptions of the protocol with flow control etc. and it looks
like it could be pretty easy to reverse engineer if the actual
implementation is similar to the description in the patent. If one had
a working example to play with of course. Could be a fun little
project.

The flow control is kinda interesting. The receiver sends "transmit
credits" to the sender who will consume them in the process of sending
data and then stop until more credits are received.