VT100 colors

Magnus Ringman bmr at ringman.ch
Mon Jun 21 09:08:51 CDT 2021

A guess, but a confident one: the white part of the VT100 casing would
originally have been the same white as the VAX11 metal cabinets were
painted in.
Look at promotional brochures from the era that include a VAX and a
terminal.
The color might well be a FED-STD-595 one, and/or a very similar Pantone
one.