VT340 Emulation

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 05:29:45 CDT 2021

On Fri, 18 Jun 2021 at 19:15, Douglas Taylor via cctech
<cctech at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> Does anyone have experience with the Reflection software that will
> emulate a DEC VT340 color graphics terminal?

I did try Reflection waaayyyy back in the day, possibly around 1990 or
so. It worked, but I had no need of graphics support. I never imagined
that about 30y later I'd be working for the company that produced it.
(But now my bit has been spun off and floated.)

Most of my customers back then were running Wyse terminals -- later
(i.e. cheaper) models but usually under Wyse-50 or Wyse-60 emulation,
if I recall. For one or 2 demanding customers, we ended up going with
the J River Company's ICE/TEN tools instead.

https://www.icetcp.com/products/price-list.html

Email: lproven at cix.co.uk – gMail/gTalk/gHangouts: lproven at gmail.com