PDP-11/05 (was: PDP-11/05 microcode dump?)

Jay Logue jay-cctalk0092 at toaster.com
Mon Jun 14 10:37:29 CDT 2021

I also have an 11/05 with the early CPU boards that exhibited stuck bits
on arrival.  Turned out to be bad transistors in the inhibit circuits on
the G110.  Pretty easy fix once I tracked it down. So far I've found the
GT40 print set to be a fairly accurate, at least for the boards I have.

I'll be curious to learn how your serial console works.  Mine had a
manufacturing defect that had to be corrected before input would work.

--Jay