Discord (was: DEC Computer Lab for sale)

jwest at classiccmp.org jwest at classiccmp.org
Wed Jun 2 10:46:29 CDT 2021

There was an incorrect link posted, and then a few moments later the correct link was posted. So ignore the first one and use the second one.

If you use the first one, you'll join my MOHAA gaming discord, probably not what you want heh

I will check the 2nd one to make sure it is still valid, but thought it had no expiration date.

Jay