BA11 power filter

Steve Maddison steve at cosam.org
Wed Jun 2 09:06:56 CDT 2021

On Wed, 2 Jun 2021 at 15:13, Chris Zach via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> Really? There is a 10a fuse in a round holder on the back of the rack,
> right by the plug input. Swapping the H786 power supply with another one
> results in a working unit for me, so I don't think the problem is in the
> power switch box.
>
> Maybe you have a BA11-M? Is it a 4 slot chassis or 9?

According to my old notes it's a BA11-SB, so 9 slot with H7861 power
supply. The block at the back has part number H403-B, no fuse holder,
just the main on/off switch and another switch held in place by a
plastic plate. Based on the inscriptions on said plate, I'm guessing
the latter to select the required line voltage.

-Steve