Looking for VAX6000 items (Paul Koning)

Michael Thompson michael.99.thompson at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 15:33:23 CDT 2021

The power cord is three-phase, and actually daisy-chains to a second and
third drive. The phases on the AC output connector are rotated to balance
the load on all three phases when three drives are daisy-chained. If you
look at the power wiring diagram on page 3-120 of the Memorex 677-01 manual
you will see only two of the phases going to the power transformer.

--
Michael Thompson