Looking for VAX6000 items

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 08:39:23 CDT 2021

The LSSM, VCFed and System Source acquired a large collection of VAX
hardware couple of years ago and divided it up for their various museums
(6000?  7000?).  There is very little about it online, but I have
seen the portions that made it to vcfed and System Source.  If it wasn't a
very large 6000 array, it was something contemporary and there was a
plethora of terminals, parts, cabinets that would have been
6000-compatible.  You should ask someone at VCFed to take a look at what
they have in the warehouse.  Also the Rhode Island computer museum may have
some 6000 stuff, I was just there.

Bill