DEC HP sgi ibm and misc for sale

devin davison lyokoboy0 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 03:23:13 CDT 2021

Here are  pictures of  the HP 9000 computers for sale. I have the related
terminal breakout cable, powers on to bios or similar, but doesnt boot.

The one that is the rack has all the associated mounting hardware and
beighe baffles to make it look as on solid flush rack. Local pickup or
freight only on that one.

Ill post some more interesting things for sale soon, thanks for the
interest.

--Devin D.